Get Obama Toilet Paper For That Special Someone On Your Christmas Giving List!’Is Obama beheading the United States?’ is a euphemism for the fact that this President has not, in my opinion, been acting in the best interests of the country sin…
Continue reading Is Obama ‘beheading’ the United States?
By Liz Harrison Tonight, Liz and Taylor will be talking with their good friend from Texas, Felicia (Fishie) Cravens (@somethingfishie) about Republicans – Rorschach Republicans to be exact. Join us …read more Via:: The Right War LIVE on FTR – Fishie Night!
Continue reading The Right War LIVE on FTR – Fishie Night!
By Allan Bourdius On October 24, 1944, the 1st Battalion, 141st Infantry Regiment – part of the 36th Infantry Division – was cut off and surrounded by the Nazis in France’s Vosges Mountains. …read more Via:: Privates Barney F. Hajiro & George T. Sakato and the “Lost Battalion” (October 29, 1944)
Continue reading Privates Barney F. Hajiro & George T. Sakato and the “Lost Battalion” (October 29, 1944)
Get Obama Toilet Paper For That Special Someone On Your Christmas Giving List!
In an unbelievable example of the pot calling the kettle black, the Obama administration has the nerve to refer to Benjamin Netanyahu as ‘chickenshit’!
Do the people in the Obama administration ever look in the mirror or would that be to painful?
Benjamin Netanyahu? All he has done and continues to do is try and protect his people and Israel’s sovereignty!
Obama should try it sometime when it comes to Americans and the United States!
The Obama ‘chickenshit’ legacy!
- Obama’s “leading from behind” is the very definition of chickenshit.
- Obama’s response and the redline on Syria’s chemical weapons is chickenshit.
- Obama’s stand down on Benghazi, leaving our Ambassador and attaches to die, was chickenshit.
- Obama not sending in back-up to our soldiers in Benghazi is chickenshit.
- Obama damaging U.S. credibility is chickenshit.
- Obama backing Hamas is chickenshit.
- Obama condemning Jewish homes in Jerusalem is chickenshit.
- Obama signing a status of forces of agreement Iraq is chickenshit.
- Obama claiming the Islamic State is not Islamic is chickenshit.
- Obama not protecting the American people and restricting flights from West Africa is chickenshit.
- Obama saying the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam in the wake of jihad murders in Benghazi is chickenshit.
- Obama never served in the military, that’s chickenshit.
- Benjamin Netanyahu was a Sayeret Matkal commando and a military Colonel.
Obama Toilet Paper
Continue reading ‘Chickenshit’ thy name is Obama, not Netanyahu!
Early voting is underway in Colorado, so it’s important to cast your vote in this vital election. And when you do, I strongly encourage you to vote for Corey Gardner for U.S. Senate and if you live in District 4 as I do, Ken Buck for Congress. I endorse these candidates for these reasons: Despite promises by Obama and Udall, the Affordable Care Act has resulted in hundreds of thousands of Coloradans losing their health insurance, with more on the way after the elections when the employer mandates take effect. Corey and Ken will work to reverse this disaster by returning healthcare decisions to us and lowering costs through free market solutions. Corey and Ken will work to restore sanity to developing America’s vast energy resources. They will work to reverse the agenda of the environmental extremists with policies that encourage an “all of the above” approach to energy development that lowers energy costs, creates jobs, and protects the environment. Corey and Ken understand that free enterprise creates jobs, not the government. Through their efforts in the areas mentioned above, the economy will begin to see some recovery, but they are also committed to tax policies that will give businesses […]
Continue reading Corey Gardner and Ken Buck for Colorado
By Allan Bourdius Seventy years ago today during the Battle of Leyte in the Philippines near Dagami, two United States Army soldiers went above and beyond the normal call of duty as members …read more Via:: Privates First Class Leonard C. Brostrom & John F. Thorson, USA (October 28, 1944)
Continue reading Privates First Class Leonard C. Brostrom & John F. Thorson, USA (October 28, 1944)