This, all of it. remember it!
Madison rolls over edition…
- A US Congressman publicly proclaimed the US Constitution was written so the Federal government could expand its power- Madison rolls over…twice
- So much time and effort is expended trying to refute Original Intent, considering all of our trouble lately, maybe it’s time to embrace it?
- The Bill of Rights is not negotiable
- Nine of the first ten amendments restrict government and enumerate individual rights- but gun control advocates want you to believe that the Second Amendment empowers government through a collective privilege?
- Government did not give us the Bill of Rights- it was the creator
- Instead of simply taking a selfie with Thomas Jefferson….visitors to Monticello should read some of his words.
- Democrats unhappy with the current legislative agenda should try winning more elections, rather than wrinkling their $1,000 suits sitting on the floor.
- So very sad when France deals with domestic terrorism in more forceful…
View original post 93 more words
Authored By nebraskaenergyobserver