So, we’re all sad to hear that Martin Bashir has resigned from MSNBC. Whatever will he do with himself? Well, here’s a handful of suggestions for the beleaguered Bashir for his future endeavors:
5. Al-Jazeera America – Would have suggested Current, but Al Gore had to sell that store.
4. Organizing For America – Sure, he’s crass, but that’s never stopped anyone else from joining Obama’s perpetual campaign machine. He should fit right in!
3. HuffPost Live – Isn’t everyone else tired of seeing the young “anchors” there? Bashir could be the token old fogey there, or something…
2. UpWorthy – It’s the home of collective viral media, but it might not be a bad idea. Maybe Bashir could use some time off from being in front of the camera, and do a little behind the scenes work. After what he said about Sarah Palin, it should be obvious that he has a firm grasp on what is going on in the typical liberal mind!
1. Kurt Schlichter’s Latte Boy – Admittedly, this is a suggestion from Joe Brenneman, but it’s still brilliant! (Honestly, this is probably a little above Bashir’s pay grade, though!)
Incoming search terms:
- martin bashir new job
- martin bashir current job
- martin bashirs current job
- martin bashir current employment
- martin bashir works for al jazeera
- what is martin bashirs present employment ?
- Where does Martin Bashir Work
- where does Martin Beshir work
Authored By Goldwater Gal