To just about everyone not drinking the Obama kool-aid, serious threats to the loss of the America envisioned by our Founding Fathers have existed ever since the chosen one took office. In a surprising confession during an appearance at the University of New Hampshire School of Law, former Supreme Court Justice David Souter - a reliable member of the liberal wing during his service - gave startling insight as to how he sees the death of the Republic occurring:
I don’t worry about our losing a republican government in the United States because I’m afraid of a foreign invasion. I don’t worry about it because of a coup by the military, as has happened in some other places. What I worry about is that when problems are not addressed people will not know who is responsible, and when the problems get bad enough — as they might do for example with another serious terrorist attack, as they might do with another financial meltdown — some one person will come forward and say: ‘Give me total power and I will solve this problem.’
That is how the Roman republic fell. Augustus became emperor not because he arrested the Roman senate. He became emperor because he promised that he would solve problems that were not being solved.
If this statement doesn’t cause a shiver down your spine, it should. Particularly when you consider Obama’s own words about how he’s willing to go it alone in order to “get it done.”
- Well, what we’re going to have to do is continue to make progress on the economy over the next several months. And where Congress is not willing to act, we’re going to go ahead and do it ourselves. - Real Clear Politics 12/14/11
- “We can’t wait for Congress to do its job. So where they won’t act, I will,” Obama told students at the University of Colorado-Denver. “We’re going to look every single day to figure out what we can do without Congress.” - USA Today
- As radical as I think people tried to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it’s been interpreted. And more important, interpreted in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can’t do to you, it says what the federal government can’t do to you, but it doesn’t say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf. - Democracy Project
These words alone should be enough to wake up the sleeping voter in November, but Barry has done more than talk, he’s put action to his words.
One of the most common methods of taking action by the Minister of Change, is through his record-breaking use of the Executive Order. And while many past Presidents have used the EO short-cut, it’s the nature of his most recent orders that bring Justice Souter’s words to the forefront.
Cyber security - This executive order essentially gives the Department of Homeland Security unlimited powers to seized, monitor, and control all aspects of radio and internet communications, up to and including cell phone service, in the event that the President declares a national emergency. Obama declared such an emergency on 6/25/12.
National Defense Resources Preparedness - Jim Powell, a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute describes EO 13603 as Obama’s plan to seize control of our economy and our lives. This order gives the President authority – in war AND PEACETIME – to seize every aspect of the American way of life, including:
All forms of transportation
- Automobiles, trucks and delivery vehicles
- Boats and ships
- Your cars, your children’s cars and even grandma’s car
- City buses
- Scooters, skateboards and wagons
- Horse and buggies
All commodities and products capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals. In other words all food products, growing, picked and in store
- Farm crops
- Inventory in grocery stores
- Grandmas garden vegetables
- Your canned goods
- Dog food and livestock feed
- Survival food cache
- Fish from fish farms
- Fruit from orchards
Health resources, drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment
- Vitamin stores
- Wheel chair suppliers
- Oxygen providers
- Drug stores
- First Aid supplies
- Red Cross
- Medical insurance companies
All forms of energy
- Solar energy farms
- Wind turbine projects
- Niagara Falls electric plant
- Your home generator
- Hydro-electric dams
- City power plants
All usable water from all sources
- Mississippi River
- The Great Lakes
- Colorado River and all rivers
- All ponds
- All wells
- All water sheds
- All snow melts
- All bottled water companies
Last month, I asked the question, “Is The Obama SS About To Be Revealed?“ after the Administration took the following actions:
- The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has ordered 46,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition.
- In March, DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen.
So, we have Obama on record as being opposed to the Constitutional limitations of his job - he has used Executive Orders to do what he wants when Congress “won’t act” – his most recent EO gives him dictatorial powers – and he has armed several government agencies with enough ammunition to shoot every American several times each.
In Star Wars III – Revenge of the Sith, Senator Amidala makes the following statement right after the Emperor – with cheers from the Senate – takes complete control of the Empire “to ensure the security and continuing stability” of the Empire:
“So, this is how liberty dies – with thunderous applause.”
Justice Souter’s description of the fall of our Republic sounds eerily similar, doesn’t it? Could it be that he inadvertently exposed Obama’s plan to do just that?
What others had to say:
- 2 U.S. Supreme Court Justices And Numerous Other Top Government Officials Warn of Dictatorship – Washington’s Blog
- Obama’s Plan To Seize Control Of Our Economy And Our Lives – Forbes
- Obama: ‘You Can’t Change Washington from the Inside’ – TEAParty.org
- Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force” – Canada Free Press
- Homeland Security Prepares for Civil War – OpEdNews.com
Authored By The Strident Conservative